Volunteers and Interns
We welcome interns and volunteers with a keen interest in coastal and marine work in both the natural and social sciences. Over the years we have offered internships, summer projects and Masters projects to many students from both the social and natural sciences.
If you are interested in spending some time at Dakshin gaining experience in the field of conservation and development, then email us (email@example.com) the following information along with an attached copy of your CV.
- Statement of Interest (100 words max.)
- Language skills (specify language and fluency in speaking, reading and writing)
- Duration of availability & ability to travel
- Preference for field-based or secondary-data research
- University / college requirements (if this counts towards credits)
- Internship support (from your institution / elsewhere)
If you’re interested in a particular project & have specific research interests, AND would like to speed up your application process, please identify the current Dakshin project that appeals to you and email the above information to the respective Programme Officer along with your CV.